Web Sap Netweaver Forum

Friday, November 03, 2006

 

ERROR CREATING DATABASE INSTANCE during the installation

I try to install NW04 SP16 in my desktop. During the installation, one error occured that stop the installation process.

I remembered last time I had the similar problem on my laptop. I reinstalled my Windows OS, and tried again, everything goes smooth.

But now, I cannot reinstall the Windows OS in my client company.

What seems to be the problem here?

ERROR 2006-11-03 14:38:49 [iaxxinscbk.cpp:289]
abortInstallation
CJS-00030 Assertion failed: in
function sapdb_db_create(db_nm, db_host, db_ver) {
var dep_root = sapdb_inst_root(db_nm);
var sdb_i = new sdbInstance();
sdb_i.dbName = db_nm;
sdb_i.dbHost = db_host;
sdb_i.dbVer = db_ver[0] + "." + db_ver[1];
sdb_i.ctlUser = sapdb_get_db_user("CONTROL", db_nm, db_host);
sdb_i.ctlUserPasswd = sapdb_get_db_user_passwd("CONTROL", db_nm, db_host);
var actorObj = new SdbExtActor();
actorObj.setSdbInstance(sdb_i);
actorObj.setDbmCmd("DB_CREATE");
actorObj.setExecutable(sapdb_dbmcli_path());
actorObj.setDbRoot(dep_root);
var rv = actorObj.sessionExecute();
ASSERT(arguments.callee, rv == "OK", " SDB: ERROR CREATING DATABASE INSTANCE! Check the XCMDOUT.LOG FILE");
var creation_ok = false;
var i_size = actorObj.outSize();
for (var i = 0; i < i_size; i++) {
var s_line = actorObj.getOutputLine(i);
if (/OK/.test(s_line)) {
creation_ok = true;
}
}
ASSERT(arguments.callee, creation_ok, "SDB: ERROR WHILE DB INSTANCE CREATION! CHECK THE XCMDOUT.LOG FILE! ");
}
SDB: ERROR CREATING DATABASE INSTANCE! Check the XCMDOUT.LOG FILE




Thanks for advise.

Kent

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?