Web Sap Netweaver Forum

Friday, November 17, 2006

 

Internet Explorer cannot open the Internet Site http://.. Operation Aborted.

I have the following error message when I try to launch some KM Navigation iViews that contains a javascript "More" (basically just a href onclick link that open another portal page).

Error Message:
"Internet Explorer cannot open the Internet Site http://.. Operation Aborted."

I search through different forum, someone suggested it was because of the javascript function.

Here is the html code with javascript function:
Code:



Initially, the javascript code was within the onclick"", I moved them outside the "body" tag after someone suggested that it was the cause of the problem. But after I have done so, it is still the same problem.


Then, I decided to remove the whole html file. Now, with a pure standard KM Navigation iView...guess what... the problem still remains.

More Details:
The KM Nav. iView is getting the resources from a taxonomy path. I just wonder it is something to do with the taxonomy indexing? or layoutset? or soemthing else?

We are currently using Netweaver 04s SP7.

If someone have this problem, and have solved the problem, please give some advices to me.
Maybe if you have the same problem, and not yet solved, sharing the experience will also help me to find out the real cause of the error.

Your help is truly appreciated.

Kent

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?